Thursday, August 31, 2023

BB25: Live Feeds into Thursday - Aug. 31

 

On the Anti-Bowie Jane bus

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Chaos Cats:

  • Okay, the most recent waffle is that, once again, Jag will be leaving.
  • And, once again, by a house vote even though they've talked about how much they hated house votes back when watching the show.
  • Then don't do it, I say!
  • They are all lying to Jag.
  • He has been going around campaigning to each and every one of them.
  • Heck, he even campaigned to Cameron.
  • America and Cory have had a never-ending debate on whether to tell Jag or not about the votes.
  • America thinks someone should let him know and people should stop lying to him.
  • Cory thinks they should stay out of it and just nod their heads and go along with it.
  • Cory, if I recall correctly, has gained recognition in college for debate and public speaking.
  • America talks to Jag. She nods and gives him encouragement.
  • Sigh.
  • Izzy too wants to avoid Jag.
  • Izzy was supposed to have a makeover from America and Blue with Jag hosting last night.
  • Nope. That was mysteriously cancelled.
  • Oh. Where is Blue, the other nominee for eviction?
  • She's with Jared, of course.
  • Jared told her he can't say whether she will stay or not. He claims he doesn't know. 
  • She hasn't been campaigning but is definitely sad that there is a possibility she will go. She would just like some encouragement from him.
  • Nope. Ain't gonna happen. Instead he talks about how they can get together after the show ends.
  • Some boyfriend she's got there, eh?
  • The other big thing is that Invincibility Power stuff.
  • The top four chosen to compete by America's Vote (not the hamster, they should never put another "America" in the house!) are: Cirie, Matt, Cory and Jag.
  • Cirie told Jared (and maybe some others) that Matt won.
  • I actually haven't personally see Matt say that he won the comp itself. I have heard him say he won to be in the top four vote.
  • Will it change things?
  • Heck, Cirie may have won it herself and not want to be on the hook if it's used to save Jag. That's a long shot, but you never know.
  • The bromance with Red and Cam continues as they spend a good portion of the time together in the HOH room.
  • Thank goodness I have not witnessed any hanky-panky between them! Neither my eyes nor my mind could take that abuse!
  • They did have an end of the week's Have Not feast last night. In my opinion they had it easy with the PB&J this week instead of slop.
  • But Cory, Bowie Jane and Izzy got back to their normal beds and that had to be so much better!
  • Bowie Jane continues to be totally clueless about what to do. She told Cameron she doesn't want to win HOH and will vote whichever way they want. She just wants to make it to jury.
  • On the show last night, we saw in Diary Room segments that Blue is more in tune with things happening than she is showing on the feeds while dealing with the others.
  • Maybe she has some game in her? I just don't know. I was just shocked that on the show she made the Cirie connection while on the feeds talking to Jared, she thought the mother in question is Felicia. Hmm.
  • I don't know if the power will be used tonight.
  • I personally would like to see Jag stay. I think it would be a better game move to keep him rather than Blue.
  • We will see ...

This could be my last Jag screen cap

Cam thinks he's diabolical and cunning.

Someday your face will freeze like that!

Tell him. You tell him. No, you tell him.

23 comments:

Sandy said...

I think Cirie won from the private little happy dance she did at 9:39 Tuesday night. She thanked us and was over joyed. Watch it in the flashbacks.

Jackie S. said...

I know. I saw it when it happened and posted about it. It could have been her happy reaction to be one of the four fan favorites, though. It's hard to tell.

Donna in Alabama said...

Does that screen shot of Cam look like anyone else to you guys?

Charles Manson maybe?

Jackie S. said...

Donna - Yikes! He creeped me out before you mentioned that and now ...!

Anonymous said...

If they went in ABC order would she have known she won won or just know she was one of the 4 America picked by then?

Sandy said...

The part of her doing the happy dance was after everyone was told or played and they were being called back into the DR room. Guess we will have to wait and see.

Sharon N said...

It will be interesting to know who really won. Ciri says Matt won, but as far as I know, Matt hasn't told anyone he did. Ciri's actions say she might have won and plans to use the perk... but giving herself 'advance cover' by blaming Matt! We shall see...

Charles Manson... yikes is right!!
That's a scary flashback...

Cheryl in NC said...

Donna now I can not I see that

Sharon N said...

After Jared fighting so hard to keep his Romper Room Toy, I think it would be hysterical if Blue won HOH and put him OTB. She's pretty much said she would, although she didn't say if she'd do it this soon.
Just a fun thing to contemplate...

Donna in Alabama said...

I was a little shocked at Blue's diary room sessions. I thought her boo was Jared but she said Jag was her closest ally. That's a bit wishy washy.

Did I miss something?

Sharon N said...

Donna,
My impression of Blue isn't good. Jag/Blue were in Reilly's alliance, so I think BB has been coaching her to say Jag is her bestie, maybe for additional TV drama (gag). That's JMO though.

There's only been a couple "those" icky events in their gag-worthy showmance, so the other impression I have is that Blue is just using Jared for safety.

PQ said...

The only possible comments taken as homophobic might be about Cameron and Red. However, I don’t think it was meant that way. I think it was meant that seeing either Cameron or Red in any sex act would be disgusting.

PQ

Sharon N said...

PQ,
Correct. And if that Anon remark was referring to the post about Cameron and Red...
Cameron or Red call themselves the Bromance. Not because they are gay (they aren't), but because of their alliance.


Petals said...

yes - "bromance" is a term we've used over 20something seasons to describe an alliance between 2 dudes.
Odd that it would be misconstrued at this point?

Jackie S. said...

An anonymous commenter's comment has been removed. We have had an anonymous commenter here on each post seeming to want to create controversy. Since I now see so many replies and I can't put the comment back, it was a comment roughly calling me homophobic. I won't put up with that here. My mention of the Red/Cam bromance on the blog had nothing to do with homophobia and, anyone who knows me, knows that that's not how I roll.

Sharon N said...

Thanks Jackie,
The Anon did seem to be a pot-stirrer. There's enough of that stuff going on in the world today... don't need that kind of thing happening here.

Chacha said...

I stated on another social site that I didn’t buy that Matt won- I think Cirie won and will pin all of this on Matt. Even if it’s used next week.
What would be interesting is if he did win and is HOH next week he probably wouldn’t use it but she would,
Jackie we know you and would never post anything homophobic.
Always that one bad apple.

Jackie S. said...

ChaCha - I agree there is a possibility Cirie may have won. My only stumbling block with that is I think she really adores Matt. Perhaps she is just saying it now to keep Jared from knowing? I guess we'll find out soon. And, to the other matter, anyone who has followed me or knows me knows that homophobia, racism and those kind of things just aren't me at all.

Petals - My apologies for removing your first comment to the anon comment. It was before I realized that others commented and you commented again. I thought I was nipping it in the bud!

Jackie S. said...

PQ - Right. The thought of either Red or Cam having sex with ANYONE creeps me out! And, they call themselves a bromance, too!

Anonymous said...

My comment wasn’t meant to be pot-stirring. Sorry if that was misconstrued. It was not about the term bromance. It was about saying that seeing any hanky-panky between the two would be an abuse to your eyes and mind. Maybe that was based on a dislike of the two of them in general but that is not how it came across. I would clarify is all because it did seem homophobic and everyone coming here does not know you. It is public. Thanks for listening. Xoxo Clara

Petals said...

( I didn't even notice my comment had been deleted...no worries )

BEST BLOG EVER

Jackie S. said...

Clara - You do seem to be the only one taking it that way. It indeed is based on my dislike of the both of them. If you read my blog for any period of time you will see that I don't like sexual showmances of any kind on the show. Don't get me even started on Jared/Blue! I was making a joke based on the "bromance" they themselves claim to have and the amount of time they both stay secluded in the HOH room. Let's move forward and put it behind us now. And thank you for posting a name.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the follow-up and respectful dialogue. Clara