Wednesday, August 30, 2023

BB25: Live Feeds into Waffle Wednesday - Aug. 30

Who's that cool dude? Oh. Cory.

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Blocked Feeds Gone Rampant:

  • I don't have all that much to report since my update in my last report.
  • If you didn't see my report, the America Votes invincibility comp went down.
  • No, we didn't see the comp.
  • In alphabetical order, each hamster was called and left, presumably to somewhere outside the house (not the yard).
  • They were each gone for 25 minutes.
  • They don't know what the power is but do know it's an America Votes thing -- so basically a popularity contest with the fans.
  • All lied upon returning, saying they didn't make it. But they know and we know four did.
  • The winner was supposed to be told last night, probably why the feeds went down for good until they were all in bed.
  • Throughout the whole latter part of yesterday, we would have about three minutes of feeds, then blocked for 15 minutes.
  • It was very annoying and really uncalled for!
  • The only two who won as part of the four that I can confirm are Cirie and Matt. They told each other they were in the four. Neither seemed real confident about how they did.
  • Cirie also told Izzy and Felicia, but not Jared. Heh.
  • Both Jared and Blue obviously didn't win as both are out of sorts and downplaying the whole America Votes thing.
  • There is a lot of speculation that America won into the four, as well as Cory. I believe this is due to the various hamster popularity polls.
  • America did seem to react too happily upon her return to the house.
  • But I haven't seen her tell anyone.
  • As for Cory, I just don't know.
  • Then there's Jag. He's acting much like he did about being Sad Jag on the block, but let a smile slip to the camera.
  • In other news, all of a sudden Blue wants to play the game.
  • Izzy, of all people, had a long pep talk with her.
  • Blue even started fussing about how Jared tells her how to play the game and such.
  • Trouble in paradise, I guess.
  • I expect the feeds blocking to be rampant again today as the show TRIES to keep its secret winner.
  • Remember, the winner can remove one person (including themself if on the block) from the block either this live eviction or the next. If not used by then, it goes away.
  • Laters!

Sad act for real or for effect?

Nope, Izzy. 

 

16 comments:

Petals said...

Thanks Jackie.

I was watching a good bit of yesterday (home, with Covid).
With my ears & eyes, I watched Red & Cam. Red pledged his allegiance to Cirie. He said, "I'll sacrifice my own game before I sacrifice hers"
What?? Why??
Cam nodded, but didn't exactly echo that sentiment. So Cam is now my new fave after Jag & Matt.

Donna in Alabama said...

Petals, how will Cirie cover herself if she votes to evict Blue when she knows Cam and Red want Jag out???

She is a master at explaining and protecting herself tho.

Jackie S. said...

Donna in Alabama - At the moment it's back to voting Jag out. Of course, it could change again ... several times ... before tomorrow night.

Jackie S. said...

Petals - I've heard both Red and Cam express how much they love Cirie. True, Red did make that statement, but they both think the world of her. She just can't get that Cirie mist to you! She must have played a part in getting one of your favorites out in Survivor.

Cheryl in NC said...

Lol @ Jackie

Sharon N said...

I can't say I'm a Cirie fan, but I do recognize and appreciate her ability to "snow" everyone into doing her bidding. That's no small feat! On the other hand, her son strikes me as a total waste of time and space... whether he's in or out of the BB house!

Here's hoping the vote flips and Blue is gone.
Maybe it will give sonny-boy something else to think with....

Jackie S. said...

Right now we know Cirie and Matt were in the top four vote getters. The other two are Cory and Jag. I don't know who won. However, it doesn't seem like Jag as he is really campaigning to stay. Meanwhile, Blue is taking it easy.

Sharon N said...

As much as I like Matt, he's not a very good player... and pretty easily led.
My hope is that either Jag or Cory won, although there's no clue what any of them would do.
If the winner is smart, they'll keep the perk to see if they have to use for themselves next week.

Petals said...

Matt was recruited. He doesn't know thing 1 about the game. He is a lost little lamb (an adorable lamb, but lost nonetheless)

Anonymous said...

I think Jared has been extremely rude to Cory. I do not like Jared. He has a lot of nerve commenting on Cory’s personality in a negative light, sleeping with Blue while having a girlfriend back home, and throwing his mom’s game under the bus by telling blue his mom is in the house. He is just not a good person at all. Wonder how he turned out this way…Cirie how did your son turn out a misogynist?

Sharon N said...

Matt has been getting a bit better lately, but his hearing still affects his game. Reilly did help him, but she also became his crutch. After she left, he was forced to start circulating and talking to other people.

It's obvious he entered the house knowing nothing about BB. I'd almost bet BB was so anxious to get him on the show (the novelty factor) that they didn't spend any time impressing on him that he'd need to watch/learn from past episodes.

Petals said...

I dont want Jag to leave. He is such a good spirit, sooooo nice. We need more JAG!
#saveJag

Petals said...

PS - Jackie, I tried to keep an open mind, but C regularly uses the Lord's name in vain. I know, everyone curses, but to say JC, GD, etc really gets under my skin. I find it sooo nasty. She & Feli both just throw those phrases around.
Just so much negative from them. I can't find a way to like them.

Jackie S. said...

Petals - To each his or her own. I personally have seen much worse in the house.

Petals said...

Oh I know...there has been sooo much worse over this many seasons. It's just those particular cusses that get to me. And laying around in a robe picking her teeth as she throws out those phrases...it's just so bad. Reminds me of my angry Southern nanny (not a nice woman).

Anonymous said...

Live feeds Cirie says Matt has won the power.