Monday, August 14, 2023

BB25: Live Feeds Power of Veto Meeting Over - Aug. 14

 

It was a tense time ...

Here's what's been happening inside that Big Brother House of Blasting Adoptable Pets Feed Block Music:

  • Yeah, turn that stuff DOWN, BB Production!
  • The Veto Meeting was held today, blocked to the live feeds, of course.
  • And with deafening blaring theme music.
  • It went down result-wise as expected -- Hisam did not use the veto and Cameron/Reilly remain on the block.
  • What most didn't expect, nor did it go over well, was that Hisam apparently was needlessly cruel in his speech declaring Reilly the target.
  • Cirie feels that he kicked Reilly while she was already down.
  • With the exception of Cameron, all seemed a bit set aback by Hisam's harsh treatment of Reilly.
  • That just makes the target on Hisam, even from his own alliance, that much bigger.
  • I do think most, perhaps everyone except Matt, will cave in and vote out Reilly.
  • Sure, NOW Hisam apologizes to her and tells her that it was never his intent to be unkind. @@
  • I personally would rather Reilly stay over Cameron.
  • But they don't ask me what to do!

On his hair alone, I would vote him out.

Reading the Bible

He thinks they can't do without him.

7 comments:

Sharon N said...

Hisam's VETO must have been pretty bad and suddenly realized he didn't win any friends. Then started apologizing... a tad too late! Kinda makes me think of one of my Aunt & Uncle favorite sayings..."he screwed the pooch." lol

JonMD1267 said...

I have said same thing about Cameron and his hair and he is my pool guy lol I get having a “zingy and keep it real HOH” and it might make interesting tv on level but to go after someone by just being mean isn’t cool and I think people should speak the truth but they should be able to do so in way that isn’t intentionally cruel, two wrongs don’t make it right.

Anonymous said...

I have to see the speech for myself because Riley is kind of an entitled crybaby. I didn't like how she tried to pressure Jared into saving her with the nether region power thing by turning on the waterworks just like she did during her HOH when she found out her own doings were making her a target and then tried to play the victim. Hisam is a very direct person so I wonder if he was really mean or if he was just direct and she cried. I have to see it on Wednesday before I judge.

~~~

Anonymous said...

Cherry pie here. I dont want Reilly to go she is my pool pick

Cheryl in NC said...

Cameron is my pool guy and it wouldn't hurt my feelings if they voted him out..lol

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

I think you can say its a big brother tradition to vote out the pretty girl before jury. Seems to happen all the time. As for Hisam, can't wait to see him squirm!

Jackie S. said...

I only want Reilly to stay for the live feeds entertainment value. If I were on the Cirie side of things in the house, Reilly should go rather than Cameron.