Monday, August 14, 2023

BB25: Live Feeds Sunday into Monday - Aug. 14

 

How would he play on his own?

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Long Feed Blocks:

  • The mess continues to get messier.
  • Jared thinks Cirie is playing too hard and fast. After all, Survivor would be half over by now yet BB has just started.
  • Cirie went into a deal with Jag and Reilly.
  • Or she didn't.
  • Hisam's game of "integrity, inclusivity and trust" is rubbing his own people the wrong way.
  • Like Reilly before him, he has developed a severe case of HOHitis.
  • Izzy, not one to want to "obey" any man, is really irked at him. She feels he is using his principles as a weapon.
  • She thinks he doesn't even give Mecole or Bowie a moment to talk before shutting them down.
  • No respect!
  • Jag and Reilly tried to make a deal with the devil, er ... Cirie
  • Actually, Cirie would prefer Reilly stay over Cameron. But if voting to keep her will put her in a spot, nope.
  • The Professors had a party with Hisam's HOH wine -- the first alcohol imbibing I've seen this season.
  • Hisam is so good at judging other people that he should realize the tide is changing in the way they are thinking of him.
  • Jared thinks it's too soon for Cirie to target Hisam. They have a lot of days left to play and he will be a larger target than them.
  • Jared, on a personal level, is worried about Matt and how Matt pretty much only talks to Reilly and Jag.
  • Cory talked to us.
  • Or to himself.
  • He is really clicking with Jared but feels it would be dangerous for Jared to go to the end -- he's too good a player.
  • Cory still doesn't see the family resemblance between Jared and Cirie.
  • While the Reilly side of the house has definitely imploded, I see cracks appearing on the Professor side.
  • No one else went to the Nether Region after Bowie returned.
  • We don't know what consequences Bowie has.
  • Jared and Cory call others "bro" and "dude" too much regardless of gender.
  • Yeah, that last one is my personal irk.
  • Anyway, it still looks like Hisam will not use the veto and that Reilly will be out the door on Thursday.
  • Veto Meeting later today.
  • Laters!
On a side note -- I'm so old. (How old are you?) I'm so old that I recognized the houses in last night's episode. The one on the left was the set of the last Douglas family home in My Three Sons. So the BB hamsters never made it off the lot.

What if you gave a party and no one had fun?

Sitting in a corner talking to himself.

Wants Character of the Season award.

Has friend updating her Instagram with daily outfits.

Always watching and listening.

What did she bring back from the Nether Region?

Making a deal with the devil?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! I'm old too! I knew I recognized the house but I was thinking "Leave it to Beaver". I liked the HOH comp last night, at least it was something different. I think it is too soon for Cirie's side to get rid of Hisam, he seems like the only muscle they have. I'm not a fan of Cirie, so I think I'm the only BB fan that isn't thrilled with her being in the house. Hope she doesn't skate to the end and a win.

Jodie

Anonymous said...

Thank You Jackie, I knew I recognized that house, My Three sons was one of my favorites growing up. Yes were are the older generation.

Petals said...

Jackie, I'm as old as dirt, you know it. LOL
Another Jodie!

Jodie - I am NOT a fan of Cirie, so you are not alone.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad there is another Jodie just like me and spelled the same way lol jo c

Chacha said...

I also an not a huge Fan of Cirie. Evel Dick made the comment (not that I always agree with him) that she is a competitive reality show contestant. I knew she had been on survivor multiple times and on Traitors and Snake in the Grass. I just feel that BB didn't need her this season. I also don't really think they needed to have the twist of her son being there. Its been done before.
I didnt watch my three sons in the original run but watched in syndication. On twitter @hamsterwatch retweeted a picture from @AidanReality that showed exactly where the HOH comp was held in relation to the house.

chrob61 said...

Some early observations from me-

1) I like the nether region idea, but it makes for a difficult (for me at least) viewing on my TV. I am having a hard time understanding the gorgon without subtitles. I wonder how Matt, my pool guy, is able to read the gorgon's lips?

2) Since I don't watch the live feeds, I can say that Cameron has gotten a very favorable edit from the show thus far. There has been nothing sketchy in his behavior shown yet. Maybe it will be shown later this week??

JonMD1267 said...

I’m so old Gravity is hard lol

Anonymous said...

people also pointed out the house was used in Desperate Housewives. The writers strike has made the lot available I guess lol

~~~

Sharon N said...

Hisam's grilling-the-hamsters after winning HOH was so good that I had high hopes for him. Then he had to go and get power crazy... every bit as bad as Riley, or worse.

It would be such a treat if they all voted out Cameron. Unfortunately, I doubt anybody will have the guts. If it happened though, a snapshot of his face would be priceless. Maybe it could replace the one of him on the Memory Wall... for all to see. LOL

Anonymous said...

Terry in Texas I don’t like the twists of related people. And I really don’t like the fact BB is ignoring a deaf persons inability to really play the game like everyone else. Give him a device he can hear and make it fair
I’m disgusted.
Hisam is a bully. That’s all

michellch1 said...

I thought those houses looked familiar! (Im old too! ;-) )

Chacha said...

as I watched Sunday he was mouthing the words so i assume there was a teleprompter for him like in the diary room for eviction night.