Tuesday, September 12, 2023

BB25: Live Feeds into Tuesday - Sept. 12

Freed from kayak duty.

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Inflated Egos:
  • Oh my gosh. Cameron seems to seriously think that he's going to be BB legendary with his chaos creation and big crazy moves.
  • He is still dead set on getting his evil nemesis Izzy out of the house.
  • He thinks people are going along with him.
  • That is despite America telling him everybody is lying to him.
  • Neither America nor Cameron have made the direct correlation and bond between Cirie and Jared.
  • America thinks Jared doesn't trust her.
  • He doesn't.
  • America also told Cam that he, not Red, was the target last week. He doesn't think that's even possible! After all, he has too many allies in the house! All they did was not inform him of the plan about Red, not target him! Heh.
  • Cory, despite his knowledge of BB and his own brainy self, is starting to come across as a lost little puppy dog to me.
  • He talked to Izzy. He told her he no longer trusts Cirie and Jared (yet hasn't figured out the mother/son bit).
  • Izzy told him that she thinks Jag, Blue and America are again working together ... without him.
  • Jared warned him that America tells a lot about him. So there goes his love life.
  • Cory eventually talked to America. He told her that Blue can't be trusted and that he heard she was sharing information about him with others.
  • He asked if she told anyone his Survivor secret (about his brother) and she denied it.
  • Cameron is so into his thinking that he's so devious and shaking up the house so much that it's hard to watch him talk to the others one by one.
  • Now, if he had something new and original and actually earthshaking, it would be different.
  • But he's making an ordeal over rather mundane expected nominations.
  • Izzy is his hated one and he wants her out. Heck, we know she dislikes him too.
  • Cirie and Cameron talked once Cirie was released from kayak duty.
  • Cameron once again professed love for her and said he was only upset with her because he was not brought in on the Red plan.
  • Um, okay. I remember him telling Jared that Cirie was the president, Felicia the VP and Izzy secretary of defense.
  • I do think he does indeed really like her, and I think it's blinding him a bit about how dangerous for anyone else's game it is to not take a shot at her.
  • I like Cirie. But if I were in that house, she would be the first one I wanted out for my own game!
  • Cam told Cirie that Izzy has to go if they expect to work together.
  • Hmm. I doubt Cirie wants to work with him, but if that's his belief, carry on dude.
  • At the time being, keep in mind Waffle Wednesday is still ahead, it looks like the votes are there for Izzy to stay.
  • We will see.
  • Laters!

Matt has Cardboard Josh for a week.

How long can she play under the radar?

But will he vote to keep her?

I'm a mad pig making big moves!

Yes, Cameron. I want to work with you.

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sundays episode was one of the BEST ever! There was nothing mundane about his nominations. I don’t know why you think that. I hope Cameron makes it far in this game!

Sharon N said...

Anon, Cameron will only make it much further in the game if he wins the next Veto, then ALL of the next HOHs or Vetos. He trusts Jared way too much.

Speaking of Jared, I simply can't deal with listening to him and have to turn off the feeds every time that slime ball is talking. He's just too much... of everything.

Jackie S. said...

Cameron's nominations were totally expected from the point of view of one who watches the live feeds. Both Cameron and Izzy have it in for each other. Just like I would expect her to target him, I expected him to target her ... and he has. He has totally overlooked the big fish Cirie. And, he thinks he has chosen Felicia because everybody loves her and he feels they are sure to vote out Izzy instead of her. His take on them is all wrong. Instead of spending his last HOH reign up in the HOH room with Red, he should have taken part in more things with others. He's only going to last until he loses a comp.

BTW - Anon, please sign off with a name as we can't tell one anonymous commenter from another.

Sharon N said...

Oh, and if Cameron actually makes it to Final 2, he'll most likely lose because of bitter jurors. He'd be another Paul... "should win" but none of them like him.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie.....oh I cant wait to see the evictions....but someone needs to target curie and Jared or they may win. I personally do t care for either one and hope Matt wins it all.JMO
Cherry pie

Anonymous said...

I tried…it didn’t let me add my name for some reason…JerseyGirl

Sasha said...

Hi All,
I don't say much because I'm usually way too late to the party but I love Jackie's take on things and humor...thank you, Jackie! I also love reading the comments. Thank you for that, too.
I only hopped on here because when I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror, I was horrified (and cracked up) because all I could think was that my hair looks like Cameron. Ack! Ummm, I'm not a big fan of his, as you can tell. Thanks to all, no one else would appreciate the comparison. HUGE hair!

Petals said...

LOL Sasha!

Hi Jersey Girlm Hi Sasha - glad you posted!

I like Cameron & his attempt at gaming, but geeminy - he has a HUGE blindspot where Cirie & Jared are concerned. All I can do is shake my head at him... a wasted HOH, IMO.

Jared is intolerable. His bravado, built from nothing & unearned. "bruh, mufuh, damn...whatdufuh, Bruh?" is his average sentence. I think I can understand Charlie Brown's teacher better than I can Jared. @@

Thanks Jackie, for the update. See you all soon at the pool party!

Sasha said...

Thanks, Petals! Agree about Jared and Charlie Brown's teacher. LOL!