Sunday, September 24, 2023

BB25: Undead Zombie Whatever Show Blog Party - Sept. 24

 


Okay, I am not happy with this twist. I can only guess it's to spread out the show to its 100 days. Please, do NOT post comments that it's favoring one contestant or another. They will be removed. I've had it to here with them.

I'm guessing that tonight's show will be the zombie challenges that they blocked on the live feeds. If I have it right, the winner of each challenge decides whether to compete in the next challenge or hope to let the other one fail. The winner of the two challenges can decide to complete a puzzle on Thursday's live show or take the chance the other undead will fail.

I will be live-blogging the show as it airs at this horrible 10PM ET slot. Refresh the page to get the latest updates. As always, the real party is in the comments area -- I hope to see you there!

Previously on segment is first. I will hum until it's done. Yay! Jared and Cameron are evicted. Boo. They are back ... as BB Zombies.

We pick up the action after Jared is evicted. Cirie wasn't expecting Jared to go so soon. Cory tells Blue he has to have Jared go and he needs to put her up so she can't save him. Cory nominates Jared and Blue. Jared chose Matt as Houseguest Choice for veto. Matt wins the veto, but does not want to use it. Cory tells Matt to not use it. Blue wants Cirie on the block with Jared. Jared keeps calling Blue BRO. Grr. Jared feels Blue has betrayed him about knowing he was a target.

Matt keeps the noms the same. Jared thinks he has four votes. Yeah, right. He begs. Mecole and Bowie Jane tell Cirie they are all voting Jared to go. Cirie is feeling alone.

They are in the living room when the ScaryVerse globe lights. Cirie gets it and laughs. Reset previous transmission. BB Zombies are coming. One will have their game resurrected.

The doorbell rings. Cameron and Jared walk in without Zombie makeup but in tattery clothes. New transmission -- no HOH, no nominations, no veto. Instead both zombies will battle.

Jared tells Felicia and Blue they did him wrong and is surly about it. Felicia speaks up about him wanting her out last week instead of Izzy. They Felicia and Cirie have angry words. The others are outside the room listening. Now Jared is exaggerating. Mecole is just looking lost. She tells us she's annoyed with everybody.

Matt tells us he loves Cirie. He tells her that had he used the veto she would have gone home. Cirie really likes him. Cory tells Matt, Jag and America he would prefer Cameron come back over Jared. Meanwhile, Jared is still fussing at Blue. Meanwhile, Cameron wants to be peaceful and calm, choosing who he would like to work with if he returns to the house.

They have to gather in the living room. The ScaryVerse says Cam and Jared can put fate in their own hands. Live on Thursday the winner of the Resurrection Rumble will decide to win or see if loser loses in the final comp.

They go to the backyard. 3 rounds over 24 hours. They have to dig graves for skulls and eyeballs, teeter-totter, 30 objects in shovel at the end of teeter-totter. First round ten minutes, most wins. They tie 7-7 in the first round.

Jag gives Cam game advice to not watch the balls to save a few seconds.

Round Two time. Ten minutes. Jared lost a ball and had to start over. Now Cam resets, too. End of the round Jared 9, Cameron 13.

Round Three is announced. They start and leave us in suspense until Thursday.

75 comments:

jo C said...

Hi jackie and Hi to all that follow *splash* i agree I hate BB being on so late past my bedtime LOL

monty924 said...

Hi Jackie and jo C

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jackie! Thank so much for you dedications!!

Hi jo C. And, all else who follow.

I'll be going back and forth to the Steeler and Raider game while BB is going on, though.

jo C said...

montyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hey

monty924 said...

Always like seeing what we missed during the DOUBLE

Sharon N said...

Hi Jackie, Jo C, Monty and all who follow...

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Monty.

JonMD1267 said...

Helllo Jackie!!! Jo C and Mmmmooooonnntttyyyy!!!! Lol

monty924 said...

Hey Penny

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Sharon.

Michelle said...

Hi All. I’m not a fan of this twist either. Three people have been voted out and yet all three are still in the game. I don’t enjoy lethargic hamsters. They need something to do other than lay around all day.

jo C said...

hey nickelpeed i have PIP so im watching it and BB too

JonMD1267 said...

Hi Nickelpeed, Sharon !!

JonMD1267 said...

Hi Michelle

Nickelpeed said...

LOLOLOL

jo C said...

hey jon michelle and sharon

Joe in NY said...

Hi folks,

This season is boring me too death

Sharon N said...

Hi Nickelpeed, Jon and Michelle
Let the undead commence to not really be undead. @@ LOL

JonMD1267 said...

You are the reason she is going home Jared lol

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Jo c and Monty and Jon and Michelle and Penny and Sharon, Big Brother has not started for me yet in Wilmington NC. Yellowstone still on

monty924 said...

Hey Joooonnnnn, Joe, Sharon and Michelle

Sharon N said...

Glenn Allen... that's ditto in Colorado. Not on for another hour.

monty924 said...

Hey Glenn

JonMD1267 said...

Hi Glenn!! , Joe. I love Jared is ticked at Blue over all this lol

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Joe.

monty924 said...

I love Bowie Jane

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jon and Michelle.

Michelle, I just put it on PIP. Since I have to use an OTA for CBS, it takes some doing. OTA doesn't always work with PIP. But, I finally got it to take it. LOL.

Joe in NY said...

Hi Monty, Glenn, Jackie

jo C said...

i couldnt live without PIP esp during football season

Michelle said...

Hi Jo, Jon, Monty, Nickelpeed, Sharon, Joe, Glenn and Jackie. I’m sure I missed someone.
I don’t know how the eastern time zone people watch late TV and still get up early the next day. I’m on central time.

Joe in NY said...

Hi Michelle

Nickelpeed said...

Has anyone told them Jared and Cirie are son and mother?

I have a feeling Cameron is going to win. Jared isn't that good.

Michelle said...

Nickelpeed, are you also known as Penny?

JonMD1267 said...

I love when everyone plays the honesty card on BB lol

SueGee said...

Howdy everyone!! I brought cake and ice cream for Monty's birthday!! I bet you thought we all forgot....

monty924 said...

Hi Squeegee... ah, thanks for the treats ❤️

Nickelpeed said...

Michelle, yes.

jo C said...

happy birthday montyyyyyyyyyyyy and Hi SueGee

Sharon N said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTY!!!!

JonMD1267 said...

Hi SueGee!

Nickelpeed said...

Boy, everyone is listening. How funny.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Sue Gee

JonMD1267 said...

That’s right!!! HAPPPY BIRTHDAY MMMMMMOOOONNNTTTYYYY!!!!🥳🥳🥳

Jackie S. said...

Happy birthday, Monty!

And, Penny ... only Blue knows.

Michelle said...

Ha Penny, anytime I start to type a word starting with ‘N’, my auto suggest pops up Nickelpeed. lol.

Joe in NY said...

Happy Birthday, Monty!

monty924 said...

Thanks, everyone! Another trip around the sun!!

monty924 said...

I love Matt... he's so geniune.

Nickelpeed said...

Hi, SueGee, Glenn, Joe; and I know I forgot others.

I love Matt. I hope Cirie stays with him.

JonMD1267 said...

Jared is continuing his tour of winning friends and influencing people lol

JonMD1267 said...

I don’t know if his heart will go on Blue lol

jo C said...

LOL jon we can call it the pity tour

monty924 said...

Exactly, Blue. Jared is the typical hypocrite!!

SueGee said...

I will watch the show later when it is on here if I stay awake. I will watch it tomorrow if I fall asleep. Been busy setting up the TAR and Survivor pools - so don't forget to sign up for both.

Nickelpeed said...

Jared, sit on it!! She was on the block, too. What a jerk!!!

monty924 said...

Thanks SueGee for setting up the TAR and Survivor pools. I'm still looking for the elusive Survivor win, lol

Michelle said...

BB hasn’t even started yet in the Midwest. I’ll enjoy tonight’s blog and comments, and watch the show tomorrow.

JonMD1267 said...

I don’t know why they are doing three games, when it really only just comes down to the one on the live show.

Nickelpeed said...

I hope I get the chance to watch this Thursday and watch Survivor, TAR and Challenge USA, Wednesday. We'll be on the road to my home in NY.

monty924 said...

Looks like a Survivor comp

Michelle said...

I hope I do better in the Survivor and TAR pools than I did in BB pool. Izzy was my pool hamster.

Glenn Allen said...

Happy Birthday Monty. My Niece got married yesterday!

monty924 said...

Jon, I have a feeling it will be a Kaitlyn puzzle so if Cam doesn't complete it, Jared will get back in. I know they expected Kaitlyn or whoever to win that second chance puzzle but they were wrong, LOL

Glenn Allen said...

Big Brother finally starting for me lol

JonMD1267 said...

I know I already have a bad feeling about the outcome Thursday lol

jo C said...

its starting for me too

jo C said...

great job matt very clever love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

monty924 said...

Enough with the DADDY, Cameron... lol

JonMD1267 said...

Lol Monty I was like between the Bro and the Daddy I was like nooooo lol

Michelle said...

Enjoy the rest of your birthday Monty. I really wish we were actually having some birthday cake, that sounds good. See everyone in the Survivor comments. Thanks for hosting Jackie. Good night all.

JonMD1267 said...

Thanks Jackie!!! Happy Birthday Monty!!! Everyone have a great week, take care and stay safe!!!

Nickelpeed said...

Thank you Jackie.

Will try to see everyone Thursday night.

Jackie S. said...

Thank you for coming!

monty924 said...

Yes, Jon. Both drive me insane.

Thanks Jackie for the coolest spot in town to hang out for BB and thank you all for the birthday wishes.

Have a great week everyone and will see you in the comments

jo C said...

bye everybody