Saturday, October 28, 2023

BB25: Live Feeds into Saturday, Power of Veto - Oct. 28

 

Supposedly not the target this week.

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Is This Ever Going To End?:

  • Nothing changed much in the overnight hours.
  • Bowie Jane, Matt and Jag are just about certain one of them will win the veto, keeping the noms the same.
  • Matt wants Felicia out rather than Cirie.
  • The other two agreed to that but they vote, Matt doesn't.
  • Jag would prefer Cirie out. 
  • Bowie Jane doesn't care, just as long as she isn't on the block. After all, her big goal was to have fun and make it to jury.
  • Felicia and Cirie harped about how Bowie Jane got to where she is by following the power each week.
  • As an observer, I will say she did that. I think she also threw just about every comp she played until recently. Even a recent win or two were just flukes as she tried to throw them.
  • Bowie Jane thinks that the ones who haven't won any comps have been lazy and selfish even if they have been trying.
  • Say what?
  • Jag, Matt and Bowie Jane have the votes so that, even if either Felicia or Cirie win veto, the remaining one on the block will go home.
  • Matt told Cirie that if she or Felicia come down he was thinking of backdooring Jag.
  • Oh my!
  • I doubt that he would have the nerve to do that.
  • Plus, unless it's a total crap shoot kind of comp, Felicia and Cirie probably won't win. The comps haven't really been too conducive for older players to win this season.
  • Right now, as I type this up, the feeds are blocked for the comp.
  • Once I find out who won, I will be posting.
  • Jag won veto.
  • Of course. They say Cirie did well.
  • For what that's worth.
Of course.


Bowie Jane took a rest from smiling.

Has the forlorn look down pat.

Who woulda thunk it?

10 comments:

Sharon N said...

TY Jackie,
For what it's worth (not much), I do believe Bowie will vote with Jag and take out Cirie. It might have been different if Cirie had stayed up with the other 4 last night to try and keep them from talking and ensure her safety. But....

Cheryl in NC said...

I don't get why Matt put cerie up instead of Bowie Jane.. he's going to be hurt when vote her out.And he can't play next week.

Judi Sweeney said...

Thank you Jackie!!!!

Sharon N said...

Cheryl,
Jag/Matt want Bowie in the Final 3, so that only left Cirie/Felicia to go up.
Matt doesn't know that Jag wants Cirie gone and Bowie is voting Jag's way. Matt is still loyal to Jag, but doesn't realize the loyalty isn't going both ways. If Jag can pull it off, Matt will be gone at F4 or F3.


JonMD1267 said...

Jackie not to jinx you but pop the champagne now lol The pip is that they only saved Jag that time to mess with Cameron’s HOH, I don’t see if Jag is realisticly looking at the game why would he risk taking Matt to the end, he may have an uphill battle as is if the jury is bitter.

Cheryl in NC said...

If you want a gurantee win you take Felicia to the end.I think Matt could win against Jag because they all love him. Now the tricky part is jag and Bowie Jane..I could see some bitter hamster's not wanting Jag to win.

Lili said...

Personally I hope it's Matt and Jag sitting in the F2 seats. They have been a very effective team and it always bothers me when one member of such a strong alliance boots the other at the end even tho that is the strategic thing to do.

I hope Cirie goes this week.She has floundered since losing her alliance members one by one, and to my knowledge hasn't won a single competition. At least Bowie and Felicia have won something. Tho I'm not a fan of either of them. No I want to see two strong players at the end and let them duke it out to the jury.

Anonymous said...

This has a been a pretty boring show since the extremely boring zombie week. This was supposed to be a milestone season. 100 days! And it just fizzled out so hard with that zombie twist. I haven't watched BB since 2018 or 2019 and can't think of a reason to watch in the future.

1 thing that bothers me is the current HOH not being able to compete in next HOH comp. It's highly unlikely someone can win them all since there are games of chance, so let everyone play, which is basically what survivor does when everyone gets to play for individual immunity.

Just my .02c

Stephanie

Sharon N said...

I'd like it to be Matt/Jag in F2 also, but doubt it will end that way.

Cirie has only been able to play in HOH comps. She wasn't drawn to play in ANY of the Veto comps. Now that it's down to F5 (no more draws), she finally got to play in today's Veto. She's come close to winning lately, but 'close' doesn't count! :)

Not that it matters. IMO, once Jared was evicted, she just started marking-time, waiting for this [nightmare] to end so she can go home.

Oh, and 100 days is too dang long!!!


Cheryl in NC said...

Lili.. I agree and I think Matt will stay loyal to Jag. I just am not sure if Jag will stay loyal to Matt.