Sunday, October 29, 2023

BB25: Live Feeds Into Sunday - Oct. 29

 

And Bowie Jane kept smiling.

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Comp Winners Only Need Apply:

  • Just a personal opinion here -- I was so happy to see a better mix of ages with the hamsters this season. I've never been one for showmances and the whole cast being models and bartenders. Putting the Cirie twist aside, if you are going to have folks 50 and older in the cast, preferably more than two or three, the playing field for comps needs to be adjusted a bit, too. Otherwise, the younger more able "comp beasts" will just plow their way to the end. BB is a social strategy game, too. Make that count just as much!
  • Okay, off my soapbox.
  • I shouldn't complain as my blog pool random pick is Jag this season. Unless either Matt or Bowie Jane gather the nerve to get him, he will plow his way to the win. It would be the first time I ever won my own blog pool if that's the case.
  • Not all that much has changed over the last day.
  • Jag has managed to completely turn Matt against Cirie.
  • Of course, Matt can't vote anyway. So, it was always to be Jag's vote and Bowie Jane will do whatever Jag wants as he is in charge.
  • Jag is not being a nice guy about things.
  • He kept going on last night about the evils of Cirie rallying his troop of three.
  • He also plans to tell both Felicia and Cirie that they are safe (separately), then vote out Cirie.
  • I'm disappointed in how callous he has become. He was NOT that way earlier in the game.
  • They apparently had a luxury type comp during an extended feed break early yesterday evening -- Halloween related and Matt won money.
  • Felicia and Cirie are still cooking for the three!
  • Eek.
  • Now, Matt makes a mean scrambled egg. I don't recall ever seeing Bowie Jane cook and I've only seen Jag cook at the grill after the food is prepped by Felicia.
  • Instead of calling it cook's quits, Felicia is running around checking in with Jag and Matt all the time to see if she's good.
  • Heck, yes. She seems to be good going into Thursday as they are so focused on Jag's distrust of Cirie. 
  • But Felicia is next and I don't see that train stopping at the station.
  • That's all for now.
  • Laters!

Do not ask for whom the bell tolls ...

I'm surprised he's a follower rather than a leader.

STOP cooking for them!

So happy he's HOH ... wait, he's not HOH?

7 comments:

Cheryl in NC said...

I agree Jackie.I was actually kind of excited about the cast in the beginning. But too many of the comps just favor the young and/or . more in shape hamsters.Maybe they need an all over 50 cast!!
I too am so disappointed in Matt allowing Jag to influence him... for the worst .I must say.
And when did Jag become such a tyrant.. It's not a good look for him.
Still hoping for a Matt win!!

Anonymous said...

I also like a diverse cast, but they would need to make the comps a little less physical for older people to be able to participate and win. I guess I like Jag because he’s from my home state, but Matt is a sweetheart if he could win that would be great. Although the first competition was kind of mental, and some of them, didn’t do so well on that one either. cctru/Carol C.

melinda said...

I can't stand how Felica yells out to bb on all her needs, then complains when they don't get it! and yes Jackie they need to have actives made for the 50+ group.

Sharon N said...

Bowie Jane's does a mean microwave reheat!! :D)
Jag was funny and fun for a while. That's gone.

I'm actually not surprised Matt is easily led. Ok, I may be full of hooey, but think about it... for most of his life, to some extent, he's had to depend on other people because of his hearing. Plus, he's a competitive swimmer, but that also means he has a coach "directing" his training.

Joyce Johnson said...

I’m just over it. I’m not even rooting for anybody. A first for me this late in the year.
Looking forward to BB26.

Judi Sweeney said...

I agree the HOH and POV competitions need to be more equally balanced to accommodate all ages. Just my thoughts… Yes, would I like to see Jag be a little less cutthroat… but, they are rounding the bend now and winning takes a more a more desperate approach in order to win. Jag is playing HIS game! Just as we have watched Cirie (more at the beginning when she had Jared and Izzy) and Felicia (lately with lying) jump in and desperately play their games at times… so is Jag. Jag went from playing it low key and fighting his way up from the bottom (and being voted out) and being a winning beast! I have actually been impressed in watching him go from an underdog to a BB beast. I’ve actually enjoyed watching his strategy plays kick in even if I didn’t want to see my pool girl go… It’s his game playing… well thought out strategies and a little luck (Matt’s loyalty) that’s got Jag this far… it will be interesting to see if it continues to get him to the end… Someone has to win and I’d rather see it be a fighter instead of a floater. Just MY opinion. Thanks Jackie!

Nickelpeed said...

I'd rather have a fighter win, also. Jag has really perturbed a lot of people off. If the jury is bitter; and I expect them to be that way, he probably won't win. It's hard to pick between Mat and Bowie Jane. Bowie Jane is a floater. She follows the leader. She followed Cameron and when he was terminated, she followed Jag. Anyone with power. She latches on and follows. She'd be a prime person to take to the finals. However, if the jury carries a grudge, Bowie Jane could win. That is the only reason Jag and Mat are keeping Bowie Jane. Jury management is always important; and Jag has not done that.