Thursday, October 05, 2023

BB25: Live Feeds into Thursday Morning - Oct. 5

 

Has Waffle Wednesday decided her fate?

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Fractured Follies:

  • Okay. Yesterday was Waffle Wednesday.
  • Although there was a hint of it on Tuesday, things waffled a lot yesterday.
  • Will it stick?
  • After all, we've seen this happen just about every week this season.
  • Have a set target and decide the day before eviction to change it ... then change back on Thursday.
  • As the dawn is on the horizon, it looks like this week the change of target just might stick.
  • Mecole may possibly, could very well be, going home instead of Felicia.
  • I personally wanted to like her. But I think she waited too long to play the game if she had game in her to play.
  • How did this happen? 
  • Well, it's not due to Cameron. He personally wants/wanted Felicia out before jury. He has no power and no vote tonight as HOH.
  • Felicia talked to Jag who talked to Matt and then they talked to Cameron.
  • Felicia would target Cory and America if she stays, not Matt, Jag and Cameron.
  • That got the ball rolling.
  • Talks went on all over the house for most of the day about it.
  • Blue vehemently wanted to keep Mecole. Perhaps a bit too much.
  • By bedtime for them, it looks like the flip is in and partially due to Blue pushing Mecole enough to raise suspicion of Jag, Matt and Cameron.
  • Cameron gave Bowie Jane a heads up about it. He has to keep her in the loop as she is his person, of course.
  • In other news, it was Bowie Jane's 46th 35th birthday in the house. 
  • Funny hats were worn by most and many had multiple little hats.
  • Blocked by the live feeds, the hamsters were shown photos or clips of previously evicted hamsters.
  • I would think this was in prep for the HOH comp this week -- a memory one.
  • They all split into various study groups trying to group-remember what they saw.
  • If it is a memory comp, it just might play out on the show tonight.
  • If it does, what will happen on the Sunday show? Just nominations like the olden times?
  • If Mecole does go tonight, I want BB to focus on Felicia's face finale night when the Cirie/Jared connection is announced.
  • I will say she's done more in the house to deserve to make it to jury than Mecole.
  • I'm at the point where I consider Mecole wasted potential in the game.
  • Even though it seems Bowie Jane is doing little, she's getting around talking with people and I do think she will bring game out when she needs it.
  • Mecole hasn't strayed out of her own little group. Even Jag told her yesterday when she tried to campaign for herself with him ... you haven't talked game with me for 64 days!
  • They still will have much of the day to waffle back to Felicia going home. 
  • We'll have to see if the Mecole waffle sticks when thrown up at the ceiling.
  • Laters!
And Bowie Jane kept on smiling.

America straightened his hair YESTERDAY!

Hot diggety dog talk.

Matt's hair starting to look Bertha-ish.

Let's blame it all on Blue!

13 comments:

Petals said...

Thank you Ms Jackie - I agree with the camera being on Feli when she learns of the Fields' connection. Mecole, too.
I am a bit disconnected from this season now that Matt has taken to loafing and saying "Bruh", plus of course the fact that Cirie will sail to another reality win. She's not my kind of person, I guess.

See you guys later xoxoxo

Jackie S. said...

Petals - "She's not my kind of person, I guess." You don't say! Gee, I couldn't tell!

Actually, Cirie never won Survivor on any of her four times on it. She did win the two recent things - Traitors and Snake in the Grass - but those aren't huge shows and I never watched them. I don't call what she's doing as "sailing." While she might not win comps, she is watching and her people skills in the house are amazing. Having Jared in there hurt her game more than helping it. If she happens to make it to final two, I'm kind of doubtful she will have the vote to win although I wouldn't mind seeing it all.

Sharon N said...

Cirie could win, but it will totally depend on who she's sitting next to...IMO. I just hope whoever wins, they won't have a dental pick in their mouth as the confetti falls!

Petals said...

LOL Sharon! We give those stupid picks away at my office (they're actually a great tool) but no one is supposed to keep them in their mouths for hours.

Donna in Alabama said...

Ok, I have to admit I use those picks all the time too (like after every little thing I eat) but I don't keep it in my hand or mouth constantly!

I would love to see Cirie win! I did find why Petals does not like her, in her second season of Survivor, she was the lead in getting Ozzie out early in the game!! However, in her third season which had Ozzie also, she was blindsided when the majority voted him out!

For those that like Cirie, here is a link to the YouTube compilations of all her highlights from each show she has been on before BB:

https://youtu.be/4UHcsaFXYaI?si=5A3URy8ZHO6RJGMJ

Judi Sweeney said...

Thank you Jackie!!! I love your takes as always!

Jackie S. said...

Donna - Heh. I knew Cirie was the one behind getting Petals' boyfriend of the time Ozzy out on Survivor.

Jackie S. said...

Sharon - Apparently the Diary Room told him there were complaints that the flosser was gross.

Sharon N said...

Donna in AL,
Thanks!! That was a fun Cirie compilation to watch... but very lengthy.

Petals said...

HAHA - you guys, I never remember anything from previous seasons (but I do remember Ozzie...I don't even remember Cirie getting him out).

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie love ur updates and view on the hamsters....see u tonight with jello shots
CherryPie

Sharon N said...

Until now, Mecole has done a good job of staying out of everyone's crosshairs.
I liked Mecole, but her downfall was working so hard to be out of everyone's crosshairs. It was almost to the point of making herself invisibile. She totally forgot to build relationships. Quick chats with Felicia and/or Cirie now and then just doesn't cut it in a social game.

monty924 said...

The safest position to be in on eviction night this season is to be the original target.