Tuesday, November 07, 2023

BB25: Live Feeds into Tuesday - Nov. 7

 

How do you cook raw chicken?

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of The Trashtalking Three:

  • I really don't have much to report.
  • There were a couple really long feeds blocks with adoptable animals.
  • Maybe they had the reminisce the season bit in one.
  • They apparently did not get their videos from home or play Part Two of the HOH comp as not a word was mentioned about either.
  • Well, other than Jag and Bowie Jane fussing that Matt won Part One.
  • Jag is definitely regretting his choice to send Felicia packing instead of Matt.
  • Most of the day was spent trashtalking the jury and pre-jury players.
  • Matt seems fixated on the Cory/America showmance and thinks they will be jealous of him and Reilly. @@
  • Bowie and Jag are glad the manipulators are all gone from the house. @@
  • While they were fussing about food (no Felicia to cook for them!), I was thinking there had to be a good supply.
  • I was right.
  • They decided to make a chicken dish for dinner.
  • That was after Matt made a late lunch of his One Dish Wonder -- scrambled eggs while Bowie Jane cooked bacon.
  • I cringe every time I see Matt crack open eggs. He mushes them. I can't imagine how many little crunchy bits are in the scrambled eggs!
  • Oh. The chicken is raw. Oh noes! What do we do with this? How will we know it's done?
  • Now, I realize they can't Google recipes and such. But, at her real age -- not her BB age -- Bowie Jane should have some kind of basic kitchen knowledge! 
  • I get the feeling that neither Matt nor Jag have ever moved away from Mom's home cooking.
  • Still, mid-20s should have some kind of idea.
  • I guess the juror's roundtable with Dr. Will was last night. Of course, that is taped so we don't see it on the live feeds.
  • You'll notice that Bowie Jane is not wearing her winter parka. BB gave them space heaters a week or two ago and they finally have them working to their satisfaction.
  • I'm thinking they will HAVE to have Part Two of the HOH comp today for editing purposes.
  • Oh ... I posted in comments yesterday that I saw in a Felicia interview that her brother died the week she was on the block with Mecole. Production let her speak to her family and her family wanted her to continue on with the show. She told none of the others about it.
  • That's about it!

Too busy talking trash to smile.

Matt and his one dish wonder.

6 comments:

Sharon N said...

It's crazy! The cameras follow them everywhere, but they've either forgotten or just don't care that their words and actions are seen by feedsters. When the families get a hold of them, they'll have to "care"... eventually.

There's been conjecture that Riley's letter to Matt was likely written within a couple of weeks after she was evicted. He could be building the picture of Riley with Mom into something that isn't and probably never was. Does anyone really care? lol

Judi Sweeney said...

Honestly…. Yah, Me… I care. I really liked seeing Matt and Riley together. They were a sweet couple and I would love to see them start their relationship back up again after BB is over. We can speculate all we want… But, only Riley and Matt know how they felt/feel about each other. Every serious and lasting relationship begins with a real friendship and a mutual respect for each other. They definitely had a strong friendship and they definitely respected each other. I’m a hopeless romantic so I’m hoping for the best… but, that’s just me

Judi Sweeney said...

Thank you Jackie!!!

Sharon N said...

You have a good point Judi. Many lasting relationships start at first sight.

With that said, I can't wonder if Riley's initial opinion (or attraction) will be affected by watching Matt's actions and the things he's said the last 2 weeks. Maybe yes, maybe no.
Riley may not care about all the unnecessary meanness because all "3" were doing the same thing. She may look everything done/said as just game.

Jackie S. said...

I don't know. The few weeks she was in the house, I thought she was much more into Jag than Matt. She and Jared even talked about it. I am not usually into conspiracy theories but wonder if this was production related or if she thought Matt would win and knew Jag will only get serious with a woman of his own faith. I actually don't care. I am an anti-showmance kind of person. If there was no showmance on a season, I'd be happy.

Cheryl in NC said...

The only showmance( and it really wasn't a showmance )that I cared about was Jeff and Jordan.It was a longgggg time ago but the best I remember they never got all kissy face and never played under the blankets.They were sweet together.
With that said,I think BB couples have more marriages than the bachelor series..lol