|Foosball is a high tech thing?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Wayward Girls and Boys:
- Here's a hint -- the more screencaps I have in an update, the more boring the day was.
- It's doldrums time, that eternity between comps and action.
- They got the backyard today. Thus, a lot of exercising and lazing about.
- They played beauty salon.
- They played Jenga.
- They played foosball.
- They played pool.
- At least they didn't play chess.
- They planned a BB prom.
- Sam is hoping not to be SamBot for the prom.
- There had been a long feeds block with previous BB. Maybe BB decided they needed a prom.
- Well, this crowd is certainly young enough. Grodner would get high school kids in if she could. @@
- Haleigh seems to have picked up some kind of bug. It will be no bueno if the entire house catches it.
- I think of Kaitlyn and Fessy as the Odd Couple.
- Angela thinks that Scottie is Swaggy's little rat.
- Nah, he's just his hamster!
- Kaycee and Angela had a long discussion about whether Swags is bisexual or not.
- Who cares?
- It sounds like some are taking to heart whatever Sam did yesterday (cursing out production during the comp?) and are waffling on keeping her.
- Oh, wait. Now they want to keep her again.
- Sheesh. How many more times will they change their minds?
- Both Swags and Fessy are full of themselves and think they're running the house.
- Ha. It's too early in the season for that!
- It's interesting that Fessy claims he saw Hayleigh's Instagram before the season. He wanted to showmance her, but finds he's vying with Tyler for her attention.
- Kaitlyn fussed about slop to everyone she could, including us.
- That's all for now!
|Why did I sign up for this? Am I nuts?|
|Jenga is always a thrill a minute.|
|At least Rachel acknowledges SamBot.|
|Jealous of Kaycee's weight-lifting?|
|I got this, dude!|
|I love Star Trek!|