Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Finally Done! 'A Closer Look at..' SURVIVOR Cast Consolidation Entry

Oh, my. It seems like I've been writing about the new cast of 'Survivor: Panama - Exile Island' for weeks now! But, I've finished taking Closer Looks at each castaway, as well as offering my opinions and predictions. I'm using this entry to consolidate all the entries for easier reference (example -- see how wrong I am at the end of the season!). They're also consolidated on my Survivor Blog & Web Links reference page. That's the graphic'd link in my sidebar and will be chronologically updated with each 'Survivor' related blog entry I make. Right now it doesn't look like I've posted much about the show. That's because I have a separate listing of the castaways and didn't include them in the entry listing. Now that the castaways are out of the way, I'll be posting more about the upcoming season itself. Whew!

Aras Baskauskas
Austin Carty
Bobby Mason
Bruce Kanegai
Cirie Fields
Courtney Marit
Dan Barry
Danielle DiLorenzo
Melinda Hyder
Misty Giles
Nick Stanbury
Ruth Marie Milliman
Sally Schumann
Shane Powers
Terry Dietz
Tina Scheer

No comments: